Jawatan Kosong JKR - Jabatan Kerja Raya or Malaysian Public Works Department (PWD) is the federal government department in Malaysia under Malaysian Ministry of Works (MOW) which is responsible for construction and maintenance of public infrastructure in Malaysia.For more than 100 years, Public Works Department (PWD) Malaysia touched many aspects of the nation’s life. We had provided infrastructure and conducive environment for living, working, playing, and praying. We built roads as a means of communications, and they have been the main catalyst in the socio-economic development of the country.
Johor State Administration initially based in Telok Belanga, Singapore and only 3 department alone be the basis of state administration at the time. Department are:
- Temenggong Office.
- Palace Office.
- Office of the Chief Minister.
- State Secretary.
- State Treasury.
- Police Department.
- Department of Justice.
- Marine Department.
- Prison Department.
- Department of Public Works.
Johor Public Works Department was established in 1873 and was known as the Department of Lands and Works. Department and other departments of shaking it at that employ many European officials on contract. Each department was placed under the control of the State Secretary of Johor. In 1883, there are specialized tasks more clearly the separation of the Department of Public Works of the Department of Lands and placed under a British Commissioner in the contract. The department is based in Johor Bahru. In 1901, the department was placed under the administration of a President and known as the Public Works Department, Land Surveying and Town and administered jointly by a Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer and Commissioner of the Town. In 1906, Department of Public Works and Town Commissioners split into two separate departments. The Survey was submitted under the Land until it was established as a separate department in 1914.
1. Pegawai Khidmat Pelanggan N17
- Malaysian citizen;
- Aged not less than 18 years in the advertising department closed chronicle;
- Lessons Malaysia or Sijil feasibility diiktiraf equal denganya by kingdom.
- Candidates for lantikan subject ought to have praiseworthy in Bahasa Malaysia / Bahasa Melayu at the Sijil ranked Lessons graduation diikitiraf Malaysia or equal to him by royal (primacy given to candidates who berkebolehan in British English and computer control)
- Malaysian citizen;
- aged not less than 18 years in the advertising department closed chronicle;
- Kejuruteraan Diploma (Mechanical Field) which diiktiraf by royal than institutions of higher study or feasibility host diiktiraf equal to him;
- Candidates for lantikan subject ought to have praiseworthy in Bahasa Malaysia / Bahasa Melayu at the Sijil ranked Lessons graduation diiktiraf Malaysia or equal to him by the kingdom.
Completed application forms should be sent to the address filled:
JABATAN KERJA RAYA JOHOR,
TINGKAT 4, BANGUNAN DATO’ ABDUL RAHMAN ANDAK,
79582 NUSAJAYA, JOHOR.
Further information and how to apply, please follow :